The Security Director’s Guide
to Discussing TSCM with Management
Emailed PDF file.
Provided to persons with verifiable security responsibility in their organizations only.
TSCM, Debugging, Bug Sweeps, Electronic Countermeasures
• Law offices
• Trading floors
• Executive suites
• Conference rooms
• Board meeting inspections
• Info-loss vulnerability surveys
• Eavesdropping Detection
• GPS Tracking Detection
Wi-Fi Cyber Espionage
• Wi-Fi Security & Compliance Audits
• Whole building / floor security audits
• Compliance surveys (HIPAA, GLBA,
Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, FISMA,
DoD 8100.2, ISO 27001, Basel II)
Intellectual Property Protection Information Security Audits
• Information security surveys
• Business espionage prevention
• Information security
Optical Surveillance Detection
• Spycams, Covert Video
• Privacy due diligence for hotels, country clubs, resorts, community pools, schools and high profile individuals.
Residential Surveillance Detection
• Corporate apartments
• Executive homes & offices
• Off-site business meetings
• Hotel room & resort conference areas
Speak with confidence.
Have all the answers
to management's questions.
Make a persuasive argument for adding TSCM to your security menu.