The leader in Eavesdropping Detection
and Counterespionage Consulting services
for business & government, since 1978.
Shopping around? Read this.
Due diligence tips for the cautious...
• Obtain detailed resumes of everyone who will be on your premises.
Quick way to spot a fraud...
Verify "professional credentials" with the issuing organizations. No credentials? Then verify the resumes. No resumes? Move on.
• Don't buy on price alone. Low-ball prices buy a false sense of security (which is worse than a healthy sense of caution). Either hire a professional, or save your money.
Or, as my grandfather said...
"There are good cigars. There are cheap cigars. But there are no good cheap cigars."
Satisfied? Great. Now share your confidential concerns with them.
Tell us your security goals, like securing: executive offices; a hotel event; or maybe the corporate aircraft.
Describe the areas you need to keep free of electronic spying. Mention the number of rooms and sizes. A rough guess is good. Even better, email us a floor plan with the areas marked. Complete confidentiality is assured. Optional, use our Worksheet.
If there is something special about an area (perhaps it has more phones than usual) please mention that too.
Any special timing requirements? Just let us know. (We will accommodate you 24/7 at no extra charge.)
Bonus: If travel is required, we will estimate those expenses as well.
Questions? Just ask. We like explaining.
Perfect if you...
• need scheduling flexibility,
• need us 7 days or more per year,
• want to choose inspection areas ad hoc,
• need a solid economical budget number,
• or, like the comfort of having us on retainer.
It is an amazingly cost-effective and smart way to use our technical expertise, depth of security experience, and the latest instrumentation.
No need to have us do it. We have on-line spy camera detection training. Now your facilities and security people can conduct due diligence inspections for you.
— THANK YOU!